A healthy diet, a healthy setting where sport can be enjoyed and, when needed, first aid management – these are issues that need to be continuously and consistently addressed in the club’s daily activities.
For sports clubs, the following goals are relevant to achieve sustainability:
- Compliance with the 10 Austrian health targets
- Health comes before sporting success
- A healthy diet and/or healthy food for sportsmen/sportswomen and spectators
- Compliance with sanitary standards
- Keeping pollutants to a minimum
- Emergency plan in the event of sporting injuries